Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Going Bowlin'!!! (November 26th)

For anyone who saw the State game this past weekend, you will appreciate the story that unfolds in the pictures below. For those who didn't see the game, I will provide captions.

I honestly thought this was going to be the best picture from the entire game. Can you find my brother Bryce?

This was the sad pathetic score at the half. I seriously wanted to cry. People left yelling obscenities at the field. It was humiliating.

Not sure how it happened, but the WolfPack came out of that locker room with a ferocity that no one had ever seen. This was the team the beat Clemson! This is the team I love!

See how I love them! 5 touchdowns in the 4th quarter. Seriously, if you missed this game, you missed the game of the decade!

Wolfpack for life baby!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Awesome game and better blog :) I love reading your posts and feeling like I still kind of know you!! ;)