Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All work, all play. (November 8)

Yesterday I mentioned having the un-joyous task of de-mantling my mother's halloween village. Well I don't think I fully explained what halloween is like at her house. My mother and step-dad dream halloween. Their decorations are the envy of the neighborhood. Let me just put it this way, if you haven't been to their house for halloween before... make the trip next year. They are always improving and getting more creative, and they put a lot of time and effort into making it fun for everyone.

Sadly, I only took one picture of one section of their house before I took it all down and boxed it up. The decorations are a lot less fun to look at when they are all shoved into a box...

Here's what I have for you. The mad scientist's bookshelf. Enjoy!

No comments: