Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yes, I have Twilight fever. (November 17th-18th)

It's true. However, I do want to qualify that statement. Not because I want to say I don't have it, I most definitely do, but I do not much enjoy the movies. I saw the first movie in theaters at least 10 times with my sister when my first boyfriend broke up with me. Shortly after seeing it, my sister and I both realized it was a book series and got hooked immediately! I very much enjoy the books and have re-read them a few times (minus the boring parts in New Moon). However, I don't own any of the movies and probably won't watch them again. I will finish the movie series, out of principle.

The best part about this night however is that I got to see the movie with my good friend Sarah Sugg! We cracked jokes and made comments throughout the movie and even went to enjoy a cookout milkshake afterwards. It was definitely worth the 10 bucks for the experience.

I'm honestly not sure what Sarah is doing....

Also, we were NOT the only ones who took a picture with the poster!

My first cook-out run since being back in NC!

No comments: