Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Champagne colored Sperrys anyone? (November 13)

Today was an awesome day! I got to spend it with my favorites from college, Dana Miller and Sarah Sugg. Oh how I missed them. I won't confuse you with the details of our day here, but suffice it to say, I love those gals!

Dana is getting married at the end of March 2012. I get the supreme honor of being one of her bridesmaids. Sarah is going to be her maid of honor! So while we were spending time together today, we decided to do a little shoe shopping for the big day! As Dana was laying out the guidelines for our champagne colored shoes, Sarah and I were, let's just say, not being helpful. We made a joke about wearing Uggs as a wedding prank and then another about champagne colored Sperrys (hey! it works under the color guidelines!) We did not realize however that the Sperrys we laughed about actually exist AND they were on clearance (probably because no one bought them).

We exhausted our shoe options and decided to do a little other shopping. Somehow we ended up in a Hallmark looking for earrings? While the Hallmark did not have the jewelry we were looking for, it did have a source of entertainment for us. Below you can see Sarah and Dana turning around all UNC emblazoned decorations as well as a Ram that is no longer with us...
All I have to say is Go Pack! The three of us most definitely bleed red!



Again I shall say, oh how I miss these girls!

No comments: