Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TICKETS!!! (November 25th)

Normally Black Friday is a big day for me. Lots of shopping, lots of waiting in line, lots of running around like a chicken without a head. I found it exciting and even good exercise. My mother, sister and I would write what we wanted on note cards, send one person to hold a place in the line and the others would scour the store for our items. We thought we KNEW how to do it. This year however, I had all of my Christmas shopping done and my sister is the GM of a Gamestop (so of course she had to work). So instead of trying to get doorbusters alone, my mom went to bed and went shopping in the afternoon. As it turns out, NOT going Black Friday shopping is the way to do it! My mom even mentioned how shopping in the afternoon was so much better than fighting the crowds.

So, all that to say that all I did on Black Friday was ride to Apex with my mom to pick up three free tickets for the NCSU/Maryland game on Saturday. WOOOOO WHOOOO!

Read them and weep!

No comments: