Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dancing with the stars! (November 9)

Today I spent the day with my sister and brother-in-law. They both had the day off, so we thought some time together would be nice. Our adventure for the day was by far one of the funniest I have had (yes, I know I have only been doing this for a few days). We played baseball, tennis, darts and even had a dance competition. I caught quite a bit of this on video, but a certain someone in a few of the videos, won't let me post them here.

Here are a few of the best pictures. (I really need a good camera, my phone can't take a decent picture when light or movement are involved).

Baseball with Jon, tie game due to the world's most amazing fake catch.

Shake it momma!

1 comment:

Jonathan Kremer said...

Actually a tie game due to the worlds most amazing 2 home runs in a row...