Monday, December 5, 2011

Black and White (November 27)

Ever since I got to North Carolina, I haven't stopped talking about my wedding! I'm not yet engaged, however my boyfriend and I have had several discussions about our future together. It has been decided that Ludwig and I will get married some day down the road. The benefit of knowing about the wedding far ahead of time is that I get all that time to PLAN!

I have to admit that my favorite part of any event is the planning and executing. However I think in the case of this event, I'm going to enjoy the result just as much, probably even more!!!

So in light of all this planning, my mother purchased a wedding planning notebook for me and I have filled it up with all my (and my mother's) wonderful ideas! The thing I have focused on the most is the budget, since I'm not planning on using credit to purchase anything for this wedding, I need to keep the price as low as possible.

Okay, okay, I can't detail all my plans here, plus I want most of you to be surprised!!

So all you get to see is the cover of the wedding planner!

No comments: