Thursday, July 23, 2009

Normal Day

Wednesday in Portland was a normal day. I woke up really early (5:45am) to take my uncle to work so we would have use of his car. I came back, watched three movies, then decided to shower and get some lunch. Right around that time however, my aunt woke up... so we headed to Shari's again for lunch.
BTW, I LOVE driving my uncle's Honda Pilot... maybe I should consider that for my next car... any objections?

We ran an errand after lunch, then picked up my Uncle Dummy-Wimp (from now on, UDW... if you want the story, just ask). A trip to Micheal's, where we dropped WAY too much money... and then we picked up my uncle from work around 4.

Dinner at a Chinese restaurant ended our day. However, my family would tell you that it was a perfect end to our day... somehow it came out that I was a southerner (probably from my big, loud mouth) and the waiter proceeded to joke at my expense for the rest of the night. I have to admit, it was quite funny... okay, extremely funny. But then again, jokes at Britt's expense usually are... ;D
As I was leaving he informed me that if I didn't want him to make fun of me, I shouldn't have announced that I was a foreigner... FOREIGNER?!?!?!?!?! I didn't even know ho to respon to that... I thought they were the foreigners, crazy people that don't say y'all!

Anyway, I ended my day with sleep around 9pm... and it's off to the coast and Outback tomorrow!!!

No pictures from today... but there will be tomorrow!!!

-Britt

No comments: