Monday, August 11, 2008

Yup, I have one too!

So, I decided I would get a blog. I have recently become an avid blog reader (thanks to all the wonderful people at church who have blogs), and I thought, why not take that a step further. So, here I am!

Truthfully, I'm not really sure how these things work. Don't laugh. I'm not technologically challenged or anything, it's just.... oh, who am I kidding.


Anyway, I always seem to be getting into trouble for not keeping family and friends in the loop. So, this is my solution. I don't expect that a whole lot of people will read this, nor do I want everyone to see that I probably should have failed my English classes, but I hope that it will keep me out of trouble. For the time being at least....I'm sure phone calls will still be expected.

2 comments:

andrea said...

welcome to the blogoshpere!!
miss you kid!

Eddie said...

like your life is that interesting to read about....? LOL JK! i look forward to reading it!