Friday, August 22, 2008

Red Means Go!!!

First of all, "red means go!" is a new saying at NCSU. I'm kinda on the fence about this new catch phrase... I think I will make my final decision the day an NCSU student runs a red light and tells the officer that Red means Go!

Anyway, on a somewhat related note, red might mean go! Really, I have a point... all of my professors have cleared my trip to Kenya! No hitches at all, except that I can't get sick this year... seriously, I'm not allowed...

Well, I have to get to bed early tonight (p.s. the time posts on my blog are completely off and I don't know how to fix it...) because I have to set up for a yard sale in the morning... wish us luck!!!

-Britt

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I agree, "Red Means Go" is a horrible catch phrase.

Have fun at the yard sale!