Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yard Sale

Not sure how many of you heard, but I had an AMAZING yard sale yesterday. My mom and I spent most of the day Friday getting ready to put all of our stuff up for sale. We even stayed up ALL night long pricing items and setting up the sale.

About a month ago (around the same time I received word that I could go to Kenya) my mom said that I could take all the stuff she was saving to sell and use it to raise money to go to Kenya. And I am VERY thankful, because it helped A LOT!

I'll stop teasing you now, the final profit total was $620.00!!!! Isn't that awesome!!! Anyway, that gives you an update on my fundraising. I now only have $1870 to go!

Thanks go out to everyone helping me in this endeavor! (Including those who bought all our junk!) Now all the leftover stuff, is going to the yard sale next weekend for the whole team to go to Kenya!

-Britt

No comments: