Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More...

O.K.
Like I said, I'm not really sure how these things work. Is two updates in one day too much??

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I am having trouble going to sleep so I'm going to update everyone on where I'm at in life right now. Be prepared for an extremely long post.

As of right now, I am a junior at North Carolina State University. I am double majoring in Public and Interpersonal Communication(BA) and Psychology(BA). I made the change from Criminology to Communication during my sophomore year because I decided to go into vocational ministry. I'm not really sure what that means for me just yet, but I'm working on it.

I took a long, hard look at my strengths and figured that since I have served in the children's ministry since the 8th grade, I would take a look at that for my future. So, I talked to the children's minister at Crosspointe and she took me on as an intern (crazy right?). Anyway, I have been working in the children's ministry as an intern since the beginning of May. I have learned so much since then, I think my head should have exploded. I would not trade that experience for ANYTHING! I will continue working for them until next Monday. Hopefully they have enjoyed the past 3 1/2 months just as much as I have.

As for the rest of my life, not much is different. Classes start again a week from now and I am definitely ready to go back. I am currently living with my parents in order to cut costs (and help save money to go to Kenya). I don't really have a whole lot else to say.

I guess that there are several family memebers out there dying to know about my relationship status. I am currently dating a guy named Brian. Yes, I know that if you simply change two letters you could make my name, thank you for being the 101st person to think of that ;D
Anyway, we have been dating for four months (and 24 days if you want to be exact). I don't really have much to say about that...

Here are some current pictures:

My baby cousin Savannah and me


Spring Break with Brian and Marshall


Brian and I on his 21st birthday


Well, I think I need to sign off and head to bed... Good night!!!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I never realized you could change two letters and make your name from Bryan. Amazing, what I learn on your blog!