Monday, September 8, 2008

This trip...

I'm going to stop apologizing for lack of posting... I've decided that y'all can just deal with it! (or I'm just always sorry).

Anyway, I wanted to make a quick post about this trip. I am leaving in 18 days!!!!! 18!!!!!! Can you believe it!?!?!?! It's still insane to me. I am so NOT ready. I don't have the stuff that I need, I'm not even sure WHAT I need.

I have so much left to think about and do, it's crazy. I'm really not sure I will ever be ready... I'm just gonna have to get on the plane and go for it.

Luckily, I am traveling with an amazing team, and they will be there to guide me. As for the freaking out right now... my family members are doing their best to help. I have a pretty great group of friends that are seeing me through this... AND I have an awesome boyfriend that is putting up with the annoying and stressed out Britt!

So what I really want to say is that I am really grateful for the people God has placed in my life. I really don't know where I would be without them.

P.S. Update on being sick: I'm feeling loads better!

-Britt

No comments: