Monday, December 5, 2011

Tres Leches Cake (November 28)

I hate cake. I really don't like it. It's dry and sugary and gross. That isn't sarcasm, I'm serious. So when discussing my wedding cake, I didn't really care, all I wanted was cheap (since I wasn't planning on eating it anyway).

But then, my mom saved the day, kinda. She was looking for ways to include my boyfriends heritage in our wedding and discovered the tres leches cake! [Tres leches means three milks]. This cake is moist and sweet and delicious!!!

We discovered a mexican bakery in Cary, not far from the wedding location that makes an amazing tres leches cake! He can do a three-tier verison of the cake for our wedding!!!! YAY! He let me take the sample home with me, soooooooo good!


As a side note, the peach was good too!

1 comment:

Jonathan Kremer said...

"Dry, sugary and gross" describes bad cake. You don't like BAD cake.

(Also, my captcha non-sense word that I have to type to post this is "niineur".. so... Niineur Niineur!!))