Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Time for a change! (December 2)

I have recently been wanting to change my look. Since a wardrobe makeover is expensive and cosmetic surgery is a little more permanent than I was thinking (plus, I would never get unnecessary cosmetic surgery), the hair it is!

My boyfriend has a thing for long hair, and a thing for brunettes. Well I'm a natural brunette but I don't like long hair. I told him a few months ago that I was going to grow my hair out so that he could see it long. I did that, well kinda. My hair is definitely longer than I like to keep it. Knowing that I wasn't a fan of my hair length, my boyfriend told me I should get it cut.

With that in mind, my mother and I decided to take a day to dye our hair. I picked a dye color called "medium golden chestnut brown." I assumed that the color would lighten my hair. Nope.
I love it, my boyfriend loves it AND I like it with my long hair! It was an excellent oops!

Before, during and after below:


No comments: