Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mold... Gross! (January 11)

So Ludwig lives in Everett Washington, where it is VERY wet. VERY VERY VERY WET! He also lives in a rather small one bedroom apartment so when he takes a shower, the WHOLE apartment fills with steam. Another factor that contributes to the problem is that Ludwig is part vampire, so the blinds are always down. Okay, he may not be part vampire but the blinds didn't help.

I discovered this when attempting to decorate.

So gross!

So I spent the next 3 hours scrubbing and spraying and creating an awful ammonia smell in the apartment (yes I opened the windows and the patio door to keep from "dying"). And the end result was this:

Much better. I will be keeping a closer eye on this problem from now on. That mold will NOT come back!!! (Also, it hasn't come back yet... I kicked that mold's butt!)

No comments: