Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Not So Boring After All

I make a post talking about how routine my life is, and all of sudden stuff happens.

First, our friends told us about this unique sushi place in the next town over.  The sushi is on small plates attached to a conveyor belt.  When something you want passes your table, you take it off the belt and eat!  The plates are color coded so that you know how much you are spending as you eat.  We had such a good time!  We even went back recently to experience it all over again!


The next day I went on a great ride with my dad and watched MIB 3.  I'm not gonna say that you have to go see the movie, but it was definitely better than I expected!  The end was really eye-opening!

During the week I went to The Ceramic Place and finished the project I started back on my anniversary!  Below you will see a picture of my inspiration, my finished project (before it was put in the kiln), and the fully finished product (after the fire).  Do you think I did a good job replicating my inspiration?




I also started and finished a project I found on Pinterest.  It didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, but not bad for a non-artist!



I have the next week off of school (that's our measly little break between quarters), so hopefully more projects will get finished!!!

No comments: