Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a boy!!! (February 12)

YAY! I was right! Today was the gender party for my sister's unborn child. The doctor wrote the sex of the baby on paper and it was given to a baker. No one else saw the gender of the baby before today. Everyone at the party (38 people) wore either blue or pink depending on their guess of the gender. I was skyped in for the cutting of the cake. The inside of the cake was blue!! I have a nephew on the way (as well as my niece which should be here any day).

The picture below was my view of the cake cutting.

If you would like, you can see a video of Brianna and Jon's reaction to the blue cake.

Also, Ludwig passed his motorcycle tests today! He now has a motorcycle endorsement!!!

We went to outback to celebrate, and built a house of coasters.

No comments: