Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Old School...

So, I was going through the massive amounts of files on my computer... and I found these two videos... they are from my freshman year of college... the videographer is my roommate Lauren...

Everything you need to know is described in the video... however, I am wearing a night guard, so it is hard to understand me... and I have included a script below.


Script-
Britt- Give it a commentary
Lauren- HA, I don't know what to say.
Britt- So, I thought... I thought it was a brilliant idea to stick these reusable ice cubes in my Gatorade bottle.
Lauren- but it wasn't

Britt- It turns out, it wasn't such a bright idea... cause now, I can't get them ouuu however..
Lauren- she got that one out
Britt- I got this one out
Lauren- and she went uhhhh
Britt- and I shouted OHH *surprised look on face* and it is... come over here and look at the time... it is 1:46 in the morning.
Lauren- *choked laughter*
Britt- It's my goal to get these three, 1-2-3, out of this Gatorade bottle
Lauren- oh my
Britt- if you have any suggestions, please let me know...
Lauren-oh my goodness... how did you get the other one out?
Britt- Ihihi don't have a clue... I was beating on it, and it came out...
Lauren- *Choked laughter*
Britt- *inappropriate grunting noises*

I don't know what the rest of it says... until I say okay cut it off... and lauren says do I push the button?


Here is the second video... this one shows some mild success...


Script-
Britt- We're really close on this one... oh man.... it's coming out again
Lauren- *choked laughter*
Britt- Alright guys, we are gonna get this... here we go... here we goooooooo
It's gonna come out I swear...
Lauren- *actual choking*
Britt- YESSS!
Lauren- *has fallen to the floor* you... *more choked laughter*
Britt- I got it out!
Lauren- Know what it looked like?
Britt- turn it off...



Just so you know... I got all of them out... we had a video of that as well but it was not nearly as exciting...

-Britt

No comments: