Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Winner's Circle

Another very delayed post of my adventures on the west coast.

Despite their attempts, I haven't stopped saying y'all yet. Nor have I forgotten how to say WELL DANG! But my southern accent isn't the point of this post, the point is that y'all should get some horses. While mucking out their stalls is really not the high point of my day, horses are pretty cool. And I think Ugg would agree.

This past Sunday, I attended a horse show in Spanaway, Washington. Some of our neighbors were showing their horses and wanted us (my stepmom and myself) to come along for moral support. Since I had never been to a horse show before, I thought it would be neat to check it out. There were parts of it that weren't really for me, but I really enjoyed watching our neighbors show their horses. We had a few mishaps with misbehaving horses, but our 10 year old neighbor came away with quite a few ribbons and prizes.

Anyway... Ugg had a good time at the horse show as well! Check out his photo-ops below!

Ugg with Tracy, one of the competitors.


Ugg with Smokey, the misbehaving horse.

No comments: