Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! We all have many things to be thankful for. I'm not going to bore you with my list... because I'm sure it looks very similar to yours... I'm thankful for my family... for my boyfriend... for my friends... and so on and so forth...

But I truly hope everyone had an AMAZING thanksgiving... because I had TWO!!!
I had one at Brian's parents house and one at my sister's place. Both meals were outstanding. Props go out to all the cooks who put their time into those dishes!

But I do want to say one thing I'm extremely thankful for. My brothers. I was gone for ONE NIGHT, and this is what they did to my room...

They took my bulletin board down... and I'm not sure what the baby rocker was for...


They even stole my pillows!!!!!


My room was clean before I left... WHAT IS THIS!!!??? I think the electronics are now mine...




-Britt

No comments: